Monday, June 18, 2007

CCH Soup

for Cold Cucumber & Honeydew Soup

This was featured in July's O! magazine. (Which I am loving, especially bec. of the feature on Sarah Jessica Parker's line for Steve & Barry. I can't wait to get to my ideal dress size so I can splurge at this store! All of SJP's clothes cost $25 or less and run all the way to size 22!)

For this soup, you puree a ripe honeydew, a medium cucumber and 3/4 c of light coconut milk. Top with toasted coconut and tada! (I haven't found toasted coconut yet, though.)

Unfortunately Teo wasn't keen on it, and Benjie found it strange, but refreshing. Only my friend Amanda (a vegetarian) really enjoyed it.

It IS a perfect foil to the hot, hot DC summer, and it makes a beautiful picture. Except I forgot yet again to take one!

No comments: